Gene,

back in April last year you were asking if anyone could write code to your specification regarding the grid problems you were having. I don't recall ever seeing your specification, maybe if you posted it someone might be able to do the code for you. I for one do a lot of data entry grids using Visual MaxFrame Professional which makes use of Business Objects for field and row validation.

Frank.

Frank Cazabon