On 2019-01-09 16:02, Ed Leafe wrote:
On Jan 9, 2019, at 2:54 PM, Kurt @ Gmail <kurthwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ed - I really do NOT think you should use this service - since its Pricey - and there's NO Reason why you should pay for the service when these forums don't even Net you ANY $$$!

Most months were below the level that the service would be free -
around 210 messages / month. And it would be nice to not have to hunt
down why various people aren’t getting their messages, which usually
ends up being “my ISP is blocking you”.

Also - you do this same similar forum for Python - don't you? Which, if so, increases total # of emails, and thus the monthly cost. Or, maybe the cost is Per forum type - not grouped together…

I also host the ProLinux and ProPython lists, which were set up to not
clog up ProFox with discussions of moving to Linux or programming in
Python. While they were busy at first, in 2018 they had 17 and 15
messages for the *entire year*, of which 13 were the monthly/yearly
statistics postings. So those don’t really make much of an impact.

Well, if ever needed, do a GoFundMe (or better site) campaign and we'll all chip in. I know I'd have no problem throwing a few bucks at this as a "thank you" for such a great resource.