I assume you have checked out Google Groups

And thank you for the many years of yeomanship

*Shai / שי **Charles Hart Enzer, MD(Ohio, USA), FAACAP*
*Aliyah <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah>: Cincinnati to Jerusalem
<http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/263/German-Colony/>'s German Colony
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Colony,_Jerusalem> May, 2017*

*Volunteer Associate Professor of PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati
Medical CenterWebSite: **EnzerMD.com <http://EnzerMD.com>*
*Publications* <http://www.enzermd.com/CV.html#Publications>

*If a problem has no solution, *
*       it may not be a problem, *
*but a fact -- not to be solved, *
*      but to be coped with over time*

-- Shimon Peres, Ninth President of Israel