At 12:39 2019-01-10, Frank Cazabon <frank.caza...@gmail.com> wrote:
What control? The text?

This is a quick knock up for Gene to check out, all I've put in is what he specifically asked for so it's a bare minimum thing.

... and that is exactly what I want. I want something simple enough that I can fairly easily rip it to pieces figuring out how it works but not so simplistic that it does not scale to something useful.

I will check it out. Maybe, I will have missed a couple things that will come up later and need a bit more help, but maybe, at that point, I will be able to handle them myself. I do not expect people to put in a lot of work on this. I just need help out of the pit.

I would be pleased to find that I can get Grid working as I need. I do not believe it yet, but I have always been willing. Remember that ~15 years some have mentioned? This is the first time I have gotten some Grid code to chew on.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko