On 11/21/2019 5:09 PM, Paul H. Tarver wrote:
This is going to seem like a stupid question I'm sure but is there a way to
run VFPA (either 32 or 64 bit) in parallel with VFP9?

I'd like to test, but I don't want to mess up my existing development
environment. Some of the readme files seem to indicate the answer is no.

Paul H. Tarver

Time for that 2nd laptop (Or Virtual Machine), Paul.