On 11/26/2019 4:26 AM, Alan Bourke wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, at 5:39 PM, Koen Piller wrote:
*my motto of the day: *Those who insist that VFPA is a hacked version
of VFP9 have no knowledge of Visual FoxPro.
I've been working with FoxPro since 1991, so spare me your motto. This thing
alters the binaries, and is therefore a hack in the classic sense of the term.
Having said that I'm sure it's all fine and legit, if anyone wants to take a
gamble on it.

Yeah, Koen...Alan's been here a long time and is well respected. Any alteration as he says is truly a "hack" but the mere words are not meant to convey anything nefarious or illegal (although I restate my surprise at M$ not objecting...but as we said, it's not the ballmer era anymore).