Stephen -- Are you still using stored procedures for all your CRUD?

On 7/23/2020 5:54 PM, Stephen Russell wrote:
I only see it as testing a connection to a defined data source.  You
have creds that work for a positive test.  You have creds that fail to
notify you that no connection was made.

If your function receives params for the actual source you are just
changing the params you pass back, or where they are coming back from.

Proving something didn't work helps you catch errors nicely and deal with
them.

For my coding style, I have a function that may be overloaded 2-3-+ ways.
All of them need to be tested.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 12:18 PM Garrett Fitzgerald <sarekofvul...@gmail.com>