Jeff Johnson's old client has contacted me asking about a replacement for their QuickBooks because they've basically outgrown it.  (Doesn't help that they've got 18 years of data in there and their trucking business has boomed since the pandemic, and I'm pretty sure they haven't closed out or group totally or whatever you call it for past time segments.)

Suggestions?

tia!

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP