Thanks Jürgen

That's a great help.  I wonder if there are any gotchas for Win 11 as opposed to Win 10?

Paul

On 30/10/2022 17:08, Jürgen Wondzinski wrote:
May I selfishly point you toWoody-prolib.blogspot.com? Von meinem/meiner Galaxy
gesendet
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Paul
Newton<paul.newton.h...@gmail.com>  Datum: 30.10.22  16:38  (GMT+01:00)
An:Profox@leafe.com  Betreff: VFP9 installation on a new machine Hi allIt's a long
time since I had to install VFP9 and a couple of things have arisen.  I installed the
original RTM and applied SP2 but I have two different files, both purportedly
SP2.VFP9.0sp2-KB925841-X86-Enu.exe (34.8MB)VFP9.0sp2-KB955370-X86-Enu.exe (1.9
MB)According towww.berezniker.com/  the one I need (and used) is the first one but I
wondered if anybody knows anything about the other one (the KBs are no longer
available even on the web archive).I then appliedHotfix 3 for SP2  -
VFP90SP2-KB968409-ENU.EXE  (10.8 MB)ActiveX security updates -
VFP9.0sp2-KB958371-X86-Enu.exe (4.6 MB)GDIPLUS.DLL security updates -
VFP9.0sp2-KB971105-X86-Enu.exe (1.9 MB)In the past I have also installed the VFPCOM
utility,the OLE DB provider and MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 2 and I'm wondering if I
should do so again.  Any thoughts?Many thanksPaul Newton--- StripMime Report --
processed MIME parts ---multipart/alternative  text/plain (text body -- kept)
Archive:https://leafe.com/archivesThis
message:https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/75dfa2e2-713e-5ab8-68df-3ccf88ff4...@gmail.com**
  All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of the author,
and do not constitute legal or medical advice. This statement is added to the
messages for those lawyers who are too stupid to see the obvious.
This
message:https://leafe.com/archives/byMID/rde825y9uh99p4i.rz...@mo4-p00-ob.smtp.rzone.de