Hi all

It's a long time since I had to install VFP9 and a couple of things have arisen.  I installed the original RTM and applied SP2 but I have two different files, both purportedly SP2.

VFP9.0sp2-KB925841-X86-Enu.exe (34.8MB)
VFP9.0sp2-KB955370-X86-Enu.exe (1.9 MB)

According to www.berezniker.com/ the one I need (and used) is the first one but I wondered if anybody knows anything about the other one (the KBs are no longer available even on the web archive).

I then applied
Hotfix 3 for SP2  - VFP90SP2-KB968409-ENU.EXE  (10.8 MB)
ActiveX security updates - VFP9.0sp2-KB958371-X86-Enu.exe (4.6 MB)
GDIPLUS.DLL security updates - VFP9.0sp2-KB971105-X86-Enu.exe (1.9 MB)

In the past I have also installed the VFPCOM utility,the OLE DB provider and MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 2 and I'm wondering if I should do so again.  Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Paul Newton

multipart/alternative
 text/html