Hey Virgil,

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. It got dumped into my SPAM Folder -
and I just now saw it.

Gotta say - getting a list like this from an unknown source - it all sounds
VERY Sketchy. And, I see its really a list of like recruiters but for
Foreign workers in the USA. So, as you stated on that webpage that has the
list - true American workers will probably get Ignored. But, I'm going to
give it a shot - as I did see one listing for a recruiter in the SoCal area.

L8r,
Kurt