Well, Ironically - the 1st email I sent out - it was to one of them listed
in your first listing set you initially wrote about - it was Rejected. This
was the error I got back:
Your message to *moham...@pace-solutionsinc.com* has been blocked. See
technical details below for more information.The response from the remote
server was:

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [
DM6NAM12FT052.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com
<http://dm6nam12ft052.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com/>
2023-10-30T16:50:53.350Z
08DBD889CEAFE4CF]'