Many of President Bush's cabinet and political appointments are
Neoconservatives, (eg Zionist War Zealot), that live in the US, but have
dual citizenship in both the US and Israel.  They are not instigators of
the "War on Terrorism"; they created it.

If we want to preserve our American heritage and freedoms, all Americans
need to be educated about the dangers of the direction in which the PNAC
is leading the US.  We can preserve our freedom and the American way of
life using the democratic vote as our weapon.  If the country continues
in the wrong direction, we will find ourself living under a morph
democracy, which limits our choices of official we can elect to office
and our freedoms.  Protection of the American people and constitutional
freedom are no mutually exclusive goals.  Both can be achieve with the
right balance.

When I first moved to Abilene, Texas in 1979, city politics were control
by a small group of influential Abilenians organized under the banner of
"Citizens For Responsible Government".  Whoever this group decided to
support for city council was a shoe-in.  This seemed odd to me having
come from Dallas, Texas, as the "Citizens for Responsible Government"
never consulted me, or anyone else,  about what was wanted by the
population of Abilene as a representative to the city council.  America
could slip into the same trap, with a small influence group of
individuals controlling who becomes our representatives in Congress, the
Supreme Court, and the Executive Branch.  In such a democratic form of
of government, the elected would be representing this small group of
individual, rather than mainstream Americans.

Consider yourself as a high ranking powerful government official with
access to detailed, sensitive information about every American at your
fingertips.  Information can be a powerful weapon.  You could SQL the
database of Americans by religion, race, political affiliation, income,
career choice, sexual orientation, age, sex, criminal record,  Armed
service record, and eventually DNA makeup, etc.  A secret police force
would be needed to maintain the database.  The secret police could add
to the database based on their surveillance, investigations, rumors,
etc.  Citizen could be encourage to add to the information in the
database by reporting personal information that came to them from
neighbor or aquantance, etc.  You could then blackmail citizens, target
groups of citizen for purposes of discrimination, abuse, or even
elimination.  It would be the perfect tool to insure perpetual power in
government.

Regards,

LelandJ