> > I agree! But, still, that house is burning now, and we've got to
come
> > up with a way to put it out in such a way that we don't wind up with
> > million people on a mission to hurt us.
>
> It is not your business to put away the fire. Enough damage
> you've already done. And there already are a million people
> on a mission to hurt you. So stop looking for an easy way
> out, there is none. You can't play the hero now and get to be
> the good boy, you're boys no longer so grow up and stop
> looking for simple and easy solutions.

If you're chastising me, as it seems, I'd like you to know that I've
been adamantly opposed to  that invasion since the pump-up for it began,
and have spent countless hours arguing the case against it since.

True, there is no "simple and easy solution". But what I don't
understand is why you think I'm offering one. I've submitted a list of
15 points earlier today, the sum of which is neither simple or easy.

Bill