Surely 2Bb sounds like a huge amount of memory?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dave Crozier
Sent: 16 January 2007 11:26
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: FoxPro on Vista

Al,
VFP9 Works No Problems (so far) on mine. I fired it up on Saturday.

I'm still not convinced about the speed of it though. I think my 2Bb of
memory is insufficient.

Dave Crozier

Associated Packaging is the trading name of Eurohill Traders Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales : 1114987 VAT : GB210390611
Eurohill Labels Ltd Registered in England and Wales : 1372024 VAT : GB312955757
195 Vale Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1SU. Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]