Jean Laeremans wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:17 PM, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I added the words you were intimating, as you well know. You are just anti
>> American, but don't won't to admit it. You just espouse it. Next time you
>> are about to be mugged, call an anarchist.
>
> ROFL was already wondering how long it would take before you called Ed
> 'anti-american' .
> A lot can be said for being predictable.
>
> A+
> jml

LOL

Besides that. Man! You get fucking paid to do your job. So you'd better
come zipping if he calls you, 'cause he's paying your rent!
It would seem you think people have to be thankful that you do the job
you are being paid to do. If you consider the pay is too low for the
risk then quit the job, but stop whining every time somebody does not
appreciate your fellow uniformed thugs.