Thanks. I'll research these and others I may find to record VOIP telephone
conversations.

PHRiveraSr

* -----Original Message-----
* From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:profoxtech-
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnson
* Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 12:33 PM
* To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Subject: Re: [NF] Is it really this quiet, or is the eMail service
* having problems?
*
* The way phone tag works is that it redirects what ever messaging
* service
* you have.  For example I have Verizon standard messaging service.
* After
* you subscribe to phone tag, you send a star code to your messaging
* service and it redirects your messages to phone tag.  There phone tag
* records the message and emails you text of the message and a wave file.
*   It also texts you who and when someone called and hung up - which is
* pretty cool.
*
* Jeff
*
* Jeff Johnson
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* SanDC, Inc.
* 623-582-0323
* Fax 623-869-0675
*
* Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* Pablo Rivera Sr. wrote:
* > I wonder if there a program like this that enables recording VOIP
* phone
* > calls, rather than (or in addition to) "analog".  It looks like the
* > Phone Recorder does the job for the "analog" type of voice
* transmission.
* >
* > PHRiveraSr
* >