Funny you mentioned this.  I have been trying to figure out how to
completely make the move and was reading an article about Quickbooks.
There are several applications that are preventing a 100% move for me:

Quickbooks:  http://www.linux.com/feature/41026
Delorme TOPO USA 7.0
Citrix access to corporate networks using Internet Explorer
Visual FoxPro

I have found an alternative to most everything else.  Not bad, huh?

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.
623-582-0323
Fax 623-869-0675

Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]