Hi Matt,

I have been playing around with this for the last couple of meetings at DAFUG
with moderate success
by recording the audio portion. But it is hard to not see what is going on. Our
latest thought is
taking the idea we implemented at SWFox and UStream the meetings. Might start
this in October. The
problem with this is not all presenters are interested in having their sessions
broadcasted live.
Not that they do not want to share, more like being shy.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.swfox.net