Everyone is whether they think so or not.

The way I see people, who are still are making the same salary as they were 6
months ago, hoarding their money means we're in for a bad year.

Spam, macaroni and cheese, beans and rice, kool aid, and other cheap food are
being sold in amazing quantities.  Hormel's Spam factory is working 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week to keep up with demand.

The economy needs some stimulus and needs it now.  Sending out checks so people
can stick it in the bank doesn't make any sense.  The government should be
sending out vouchers that can only be used in retail stores.  And the only ones
that can deposit them are retailers with a valid Tax ID.

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, MB Software Solutions General Account <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>