From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete Theisen
Sent: Tuesday, 25 November 2008 8:45 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] 25 billion won't do it?

Geoff Flight wrote:
> We had the same thing with David Hicks - who lives in my city.   I've no
> sympathy for his actions which were stupid but the  denial of due process
> and the use of torture simply makes the USA look like another second-rate
> dictatorship in the eyes of the world. Obama's promise to end Guantanamo
is
> a good thing. Capture all the terrorists your want - but give them due
> process

Hi Geoff!

What's due process for an enemy combatant? Is it not incarceration for
the remainder of hostilities?

Suck it up, terrorists, the war on terror continues as long as there are
acts of terror against us or our interests. So you die in captivity, no
one asked you to bear arms or engage in hostile action against us.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/