From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Nicholas Geti
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:39 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] Using a D-Link wireless router as an Access Point

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Madigan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 7:04 PM

> The wireless router "routs" the one IP connection on the one side of the
> box to multiple IP connections on the other side of the box, that seemed
> to be your initial problem.
>
> I wonder if you have to forward the print server port to the wireless
> router clients.

I don't need to forward the printer ports. Most of the HP installation CDs
will find the printer automatically. If not then you have to create a TCP/IP

connection manually using the Add Printer option. If the Wizard cannot find
the printer, then use the Local Printer option and enter the address of the
printer.