By the way, I am the kind of person that would return any money I found
or return change when the clerk gives me too much.  The $1200 hit my
bank account and I showed the bank my $10 payment.  They returned the
$1190 to my account and notified mastercard.  For about 24 hours my $10
payment paid off my entire balance.  The interesting thing is that it
was a programming mistake.  I wonder if M$ was a program error?

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com
SanDC, Inc.