Well, I do some observations and if anyone finds them interesting he can respond. Anyone can do their own measurement. It does not obviously improve the discussion to look for all kinds of perceived faults in peoples posts and start discussion these, instead of the subject of the thread? /Erling

On 2017-10-02 17:24, Raul Miller wrote:
Believe me, I understood that.

But this particular performance measure is rather like measuring the
performance of tires sliding sideways (as opposed to rolling) in a
parking lot while carrying several hundred pounds of meatloaf.

In other words, it's not something I would feel comfortable optimizing
for, though I can sort of almost see some sort of vague connection to
real applications if I do not think about it too much.

Thanks,