http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/User:David_Lambert

You may have tested this the same way I did following your complaint, which was to select everything (all that at a glance looked like code) on the page and run it.  Because the module and lab were on the same page with a bit of text in between, this experiment caused quite a mess.  The module and lab are now on separate wikipages.  Maybe I'll offer again in a year when you've all forgotten about this disaster.  Thank you for looking!

Dave.
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 14:35:14 -0400
From: Raul Miller<rauldmil...@gmail.com>
To: Programming forum<programm...@jsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] Homogeneous coordinates module and lab
        proposal

I'm not sure quite where you're going with this, but I got a spelling
error when I tried to use it.

-- Raul On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 2:22 PM, David Lambert <b49p23t...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/User:David_Lambert#Standard_Homogeneous_Coordinates

This wiki page shows code I've developed and used for several years.  I'm
not certain that another homogeneous coordinate package has been available
already.

With minimal wiki editing skills I didn't use any features such as "click
here to download file" or "useful link in page".

I welcome comments and would like to eventually like to have this or similar
functionality available through pacman.

Thank you.