That (thinking that I was dealing with one file when I was dealing
with two) was the mistake I made, thanks.

I can now load the .ijs file.

However, when I browse to the .ijt file as a lab, I get:

ctrl+j advances
first open a lab
first open a lab

(and ctrl+j gives me another "first open a lab" line)

So that might need a little work?

Thanks,

--
Raul