The iPad’s help window doesn’t seem to include a delete feature.
je only gets a file up for editing,  while jd only lists files, as far as I can
see.
I found that 1!:0 gives a unix ls-type listing,  which is useful.
So I thought 1!:55 might work for deleting scripts, etc.  However, it returns a
domain error.

Thanks for any help,

Mike

ps Jprogramming is probably the wrong forum - sorry if so.

Please reply to mike_liz....@tiscali.co.uk.
Sent from my iPad