That last command probably should've done it, but you can still try:

  ./macos-fix.command

no "open". And do that from the directory that macos-fix.command is in.
There shouldn't be any output.

If that's the problem though, it should still work to start jqt
directly, with

  bin/jqt

run from the directory that macos-fix.command is in, or

  ./jqt

in the bin directory.