Raul,

Yes, I have, and had, read that buffer page. It does not shed light on your
comment for me.

Regarding 'paint'ing, your comment makes sense, but is not prescriptive
enough for me to move forward.
I have experimented in several ways but with no usable results.

For example, I tried the following verb. Upon entering `forward 0` in the
Terminal all I notices is that the graphics pane had everything below its
main diagonal permanently cleared of anything except the black background
color. 3 lines of output are produced in the Terminal pane: 4 4 ; HI ; 0 .

forward=: 3 : 0
wh=. gl_qwh''
glClearColor 1 1 1 1
glClear GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT + GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT
glUseProgram sprog
glEnable GL_DEPTH_TEST
glEnable GL_CULL_FACE
echo $mvp
glUseProgram 0
echo'HI'
gl_paint''
)

When I tried to put almost all of the current a_g_paint verb definition
into forward, nothing happened in the graphics pane, but I think I got the
same 3 lines in the Terminal pane.

In neither case is an error raised.

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 6:29 PM Raul Miller <rauldmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you read the second paragraph at
>
> https://www.khronos.org/registry/OpenGL-Refpages/es2.0/xhtml/glBindBuffer.xml
> ?
>
> As for your paint issue--you're basically going to need instructions in the
> paint callback which lays down geometry (or whatever) for your painted
> surface.
>
> Does this make sense?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --