Alex Vincent wrote:
> Personally, I'm getting really tired of messing around with CVS; Subversion
> works a lot better, and I'd like to move my project to that, the sooner the
> better.

What specific features of http://subversion.tigris.org/ are you talking
about here?  I ask this because it might be helpful to other project
owners, or Doug (mozdev.org) when he setup subversion.

Also; I would have thought that Perforce was a better candidate, because
that's what MoFo/MoCo uses for the Mozilla 2 repo.

p.s. it would also be nice if every project owner put his project name
behind his name, because I have no clue as to what your project on
mozdev.org might be ;)