On Monday 09 July 2007, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> I'm sure you are unfamiliar with my fathers requests, it seems, because
> he asked for forums back in April 2001, 2002, 2003 and finally I took
> over asking for it in 2006 and 2007 so yeah, forums should have a top
> priority yet I don't even see them listen, right?
>
> Also note that several projects have moved on to other hosting
> facilities because of this.

Forums can definitely be added back to the roadmap -- they just got bumped
down in priority due to the other bugs (its bug#10166).  We (Mozdev) can talk
about getting this moved back up on the list.

> Blogs are todays way of getting people up to date so yes please, I would
> subscribe right away.  Having your own (personal) blog is fine, but you
> as employee should also have one over at mozdev.org, like many other
> companies are doing today.

Right; so getting blogging capability added to the CMS at Mozdev was one of
the items in the highest priority so we can start "spreading the word" so to
speak from mozdev.org.

For now I'll keep posting to my blog; when blogs are available on Mozdev.org
everyone here will be sure to be notified so you can start watching there.

-Doug