On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:06:52 +0200, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk,
MultiZilla wrote:

> Also; I would have thought that Perforce was a better candidate, because
> that's what MoFo/MoCo uses for the Mozilla 2 repo.

I thought that they had more or less settled on Hg?

> p.s. it would also be nice if every project owner put his project name
> behind his name, because I have no clue as to what your project on
> mozdev.org might be ;)

It might be a bit long for some of us. And some people reading this
mailing list might be wondering what project young Michael Vincent owns.

Phil (xsidebar (subprojects xsidebarTIG, xsearchbar), console^2 current
maintainer, flashblock developer, contributor to Moji, Tagzilla,
Multizilla and too many more to mention)

Phil

--
Philip Chee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>