On 7/8/07, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What specific features of http://subversion.tigris.org/ are you talking
about here?  I ask this because it might be helpful to other project
owners, or Doug (mozdev.org) when he setup subversion.

Good question.  In all honesty, I'm not entirely certain that the features I
refer to are relevant to a SVN admin installation.  Primarily, I'm impressed
by svn:externals, svn:mime-type (or whatever it's called - I left my SVN
book at the office), svn:eol-style, pre- and post-commit hook scripts, the
fact that you can remove directories in svn, a super-simple branch/tag
capability via svn copy, svn's ability to do diffs while offline (I do a lot
of work on my MacBook, when I'm disconnected)... the list goes on and on.

p.s. it would also be nice if every project owner put his project name
behind his name, because I have no clue as to what your project on
mozdev.org might be ;)

Sorry --  verbosio, xulwidgets, abacus (in hibernation right now),
tinderstatus (de facto), and participating in jslib.

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001