Hi!

Mozdev needs you! We need more volunteers to help keep the site alive.
At the moment I'm doing all the day to day stuff (mostly mailist
moderation). Since Axel got his new job sometime back he hasn't been
able to help me prune the spam and answer questions sent to the
feedb...@mozdev.org address. The last time there was a call for
volunteers a handful responded (but only two of us actually turned up).
I hope that we get significantly more volunteers this time round because
with more people it's easier to spread the load around!

So who should volunteer?
* People who can commit to at least an hour per week.
* People who know how to moderate a mailman mailing list (this shouldn't
be too difficult for most of you).
** This shouldn't take more than 5 minutes a day.
* People who have some sort of sysadmin perspective, that is with
experience administrating a site remotely.
* People who know how to administer a multi-site Drupal installation.
** We're a bit handicapped as nobody around knows how to manage Drupal
and in particular to fix the FCKEditor problem.
* People who know Mercurial configuration and setting up.

At the moment I'm trying to get in touch with our ex-sysadmin in order
to learn how to set up a new project. If I can manage that I'll do a
write up so that other peole can help me do this.

I can't do this all by myself. Any help will be received with extreme
gratitude!

Phil