Sure thing.

As for skills I have a background with Linux servers and I can help in most of
this kind of work too. In my  job I work as a support analyst too, so I am used
at handling customers. As well, I'm finishing a degree in information security,
so I may be able to help in anything like that too.

Vinicius Medina
viniciusmed...@gmail.com