Hi,

Jochen Schiffers wrote on 2015-07-07 at 15:07:
my opinion to your proposal:
in fact it is difficult to find someone who do this all the time (over
the years).
Therefore my proposal.

maybe we can have a mixture - TDF staff speaks several languages, so think we can at least cover the French, Italian, German and maybe Brazilian and Portuguese communities (Italo IMHO speaks Portuguese), which would be a good start. For the other communities, at least forwarding the message in English can be done as well by TDF staff - if we want to have it localized (which would help greatly, for sure!) and a point of contact it the native language, we need volunteers capable of the specific language.

Florian