I wouldn't mind translating relevant information to the Danish community,
but actually I think our people are aware, they can do as I've done; that
is subscribing to international lists that have my interest. Besides that
our local leader, Leif Lodahl, sends short informtion to the Danish list
from time to time.

Anyway, if you have have information you want to be translated, I would
suggest it will be sent by a new, closed maillist with only one or two
local subscribers - then we could easily separate need to know from nice to
know, translate it, and bring it on.

med venlig hilsen

Jan M

*mail fra Jan Møgelbjerg - **j...@mogelbjerg.dk* <j...@mogelbjerg.dk>
*Søvejen 17 Vestbirk, 8752 Østbirk, tlf 61 69 01 72*