Dear PG devs,

I'd like to push the button on this soon, so I think we should stop adding new features/hacks to the CVS head for a while...

I'm guilty myself with the experiment in Trac #444 (eager window layout), I will revert that change (Pierre, I understand from comments it wasn't what you wanted anyway, do you consider #444 solved with your own fixes now?).

On the list of what's left

http://goo.gl/uZg2b

there are a couple of Coq input issues that users have raised (#296,#445) as well as a mysterious problem with long inputs (#447).

If anyone has a moment to look at any of those I'd be grateful, otherwise we probably have to push them onto the 4.3 list.

Cheers,

 - David