Dear PG Devs,

Some time ago I mooted moving from our clunky University-hosted CVS+trac to Github. I think it would allow people to more easily make modifications and propose small patches. And it looks as if the Github issue tracking system is now reasonable enough to use that we can move things over from trac.

Last time I suggested making a license change as well, this time I'm not suggesting that.

Any objections to doing this? The plan would be to make a release of version 4.3 first, then embark on a move and clean up.

Best wishes,

 - David