Philip Clayton wrote:
Artur Oliveira Gomes wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to install the latest of ProofPower 2.8.1a10, but I got some problems.
The last lines of build.log that I got is:

docsml -f hol.svf imp048
Compiling (code) imp048.sml
pp: "pp-ml /home/artur/Proofpower/OpenProofPower-2.8.1a10/src/zed.polydb" exited with status 1
make[1]: *** [imp048.ldd] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/artur/Proofpower/OpenProofPower-2.8.1a10/src'
make: *** [zed_build] Error 2

Is this extract enough to see what is going on?
Hi Artur,

The actual error will probably be in 'src/imp048.err'.

Indeed. In fact if you see "Compiling (code) xxxNNN.sml" and then make says "*** [xxxNNN.ldd] Error 1", src/xxxNNN.err is always the thing to look for. Perhaps it should tell you to look at src/xxxNNN.err if things go wrong.

So, Artur, if you are still having problems, please post the file
src/imp048.err.