Artur,

On Saturday 20 Dec 2008 2:05 pm, Artur Oliveira Gomes wrote:
> Rob,
>
> val it = () : unit
> val it = () : unit
> === ProofPower 2.8.1a10 [HOL Database]
> === Copyright (C) Lemma 1 Ltd. 2000-2008
>
> Database name:

This strongly suggests that you are somehow picking up an earlier version of
the pp script. You are using the "./configure; ./install" sequence to run the
installation aren't you? If so, you could try the replacement for src/zed.mkf
that I have attached. Please compare it with what the file src/zed.mkf that
you already have, the only difference is that this one calls "./pp" rather
than "pp" - but that shouldn't be necessary because install puts the src
directory at the top of the search path.