On 27 Jan 2009, at 21:54, Artur Oliveira Gomes wrote:

Rob,

I'll try to install this release on Ubuntu.

You mentioned Mac OS X. Do you have a tutorial, anything to help me in order to install ProofPower on a Mac?

It is just like installing on Linux. You need to have installed the Darwin developer tools, also known as Xcode tools, so that you have a gcc-based C development environment - this is all supplied with Mac OS X but doesn't get installed by default. Then you can install Poly/ ML and Motif and then ProofPower on top.

Regards,

Rob.