This has been the subject of much discussion in the past... The solution should be as simple as using OpenMotif 2.3.1.

If you're a Fedora user see my previous post:
http://lemma-one.com/pipermail/proofpower_lemma-one.com/2010-January/000592.html
and if you don't want to wade through all the detail, just follow the commands at the bottom. I can't say what the OpenMotif situation is for non-Fedora Linux distributions or where to get an appropriate version.

Phil

Roger Bishop Jones wrote:
I have one other problem with my present set-up.

In xpp cut and paste don't work, neither by keyboard nor by menu.

If anyone else has come across this and can help that would be appreciated.

Roger Jones