Rob,

On Thursday 09 Aug 2012 10:26, Rob Arthan wrote:

> I plan to make a new ProofPower release shortly. In the
> meantime, if you want the state of the art, I uploaded
> an experimental version built from the latest source.
> You can find this here:
>
> http://www.lemma-one.com/ProofPower/getting/experimental/

It that any different from what you get building from the RCS
archive in your dropbox?

Can I build MathsEgs from that RCS?

[actually, I just tried but I see that the makefile for
maths_egs isn't compliant with the pattern used in that
system (no inst target, and the bld target fails).

VERY MINOR COMMENT

Seems odd that the directory in which one builds is called
pp and the one in which one installs is ppdev.
Shouldn't it be the other way round?

Roger