I'm having bad luck lately getting suitable environments for
running ProofPower.

My laptop is on Ubuntu 10.4, and that is fine for ProofPower,
but is now so out of date that I can't upgrade it, I would
have to install a more recent version of Ubuntu from
scratch.

So I revived an old server to try out a more up-to-date
context for running ProofPower.
(my efforts in the amazon cloud ran into the buffers some time
ago).

So far I'm not having much success on Ubuntu 12.04 (the
PolyML build doesn't seem to work for me).

I'm interested to know what people are actually running
ProofPower on these days?

Roger Jones