Roger,

Yes I had noticed that the message that Phil replied too had not gone to
the list yet. I hit the reply all button in my message chain and it
selected several people that i had been replying to previously and the
list. I received an email in return saying it had to be reviewed by the
moderator, which I assume is Rob, before it could be released since the
attachment sizes were over the limit.

As soon as it gets approved it should be released to the list.

Thanks,
Jon