On 13/09/12 21:32, Jon Lockhart wrote:
I tried performing the change you prescribed in my ProofPower spec and
it fails to parse. I have included the attachment for your reference.

I think the attachment has a strange compression format or has been corrupted - gunzip reports "unexpected end of file". I managed to extract enough by renaming to .xz and extracting with 7za though. (How did you create the .gz file?)

The issue is that there can only be one abbreviation definition per paragraph. You can't lump BOOLEAN, True and False all together into one paragraph. Apologies if I misled you with my email presentation.