Phil,

I see now, I did not know that. You can lump them together in the Word
document when I am using those tools but that is b/c when it is parsed each
is separated into its own paragraph on the back end. I will be sure to
correct that and see where I can get from there. Thanks for the help.

As for the zipped file I used the gzip command, which is short for gunzip.
Was the first couple I sent you corrupted?

Thanks,
Jon