On 13/09/12 23:48, Jon Lockhart wrote:
I see now, I did not know that. You can lump them together in the Word
document when I am using those tools but that is b/c when it is parsed
each is separated into its own paragraph on the back end. I will be sure
to correct that and see where I can get from there. Thanks for the help.

You're welcome. By the way, I don't think any dialect of Z allows multiple horizontal definitions in one paragraph.

As for the zipped file I used the gzip command, which is short for
gunzip. Was the first couple I sent you corrupted?

No, all the other GZ attachments have been fine - it must have been corrupted somewhere.