On 09/05/13 23:03, Piotr Trojanek wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I have groff installed, so this is not the reason.

As far as I understand, the build workflow is .doc->.sml->.err. With
my experience in SML I can only attach the files with indication of
the problem and kindly ask for your assistance.

The version of Poly/ML, as given by 'poly -v' is
Poly/ML 5.2 Release    RTS version: X86_64-5.2.1

Sorry, I should have spotted this first time.

You need PolyML 5.3 or later.
You might as well use 5.4 that worked for me on Ubuntu 12.04.

Since that version isn't available on the Ubuntu repository
you will need to download the tarfile (from PolyML.org)
and build it yourself.

Roger Jones